DMCA & Google AdSense Compliance
Website: URL: https://ukbikeforum.com/ Name: UK Bike Forum
This page serves as information about our compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and Google AdSense policies.
UK Bike Forum greatly values and respects the intellectual property rights of others. We are committed to maintaining our site in accordance with copyright laws. If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on our site in a way that violates copyright, please provide us with the following information:
- A physical or electronic description of the copyrighted work that has been infringed.
- The location on our site where the material you claim violates your copyright is located.
- Your email address, phone number, and physical address.
- Your statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Your statement that the information in your notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Name: UK Bike Forum Service Division
- Email: [email protected]
As part of our commitment to compliance, UK Bike Forum also adheres to Google AdSense policies and guidelines. We are committed to ensuring that all content and advertisements displayed on our site comply with Google AdSense policies. We do not permit, for example, misleading, inappropriate, or attacks on individuals or groups.
We greatly appreciate your assistance in upholding our standards. If you see anything on our site that you believe violates these policies, please contact us using the above contact information.
Content: The UK Bike Forum website provides various types of content, including tips, tutorials, recipe content, education, politics, health, and lifestyle.
Thank you for your cooperation.