This page contains the Terms and Conditions of Use of https://ukbikeforum.com/ ("Website"). This Website is managed and operated by UK Bike Forum ("We," "Us," or "UK Bike Forum").
1. General Terms By accessing and using this Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree with any or all of these Terms and Conditions of Use, you are prohibited from using or accessing this Website.
2. Website Content This Website provides various types of content, including tips, tutorials, recipe content, education, politics, health, and lifestyle. The content on this Website may not be copied, reproduced, modified, or distributed without written permission from UK Bike Forum.
3. Google AdSense Policy This Website complies with Google AdSense policies and rules. We are not responsible for user actions that violate Google AdSense policies and rules. You are expected to understand and adhere to Google AdSense policies before using this Website.
4. Copyright All content available on this Website, including design, text, images, and graphics, belongs to UK Bike Forum and is protected by Indonesian and international copyright laws. Unauthorized use of our copyright will be subject to applicable legal action.
5. Contact Us If you have questions or need further information about these Terms and Conditions of Use, please contact the UK Bike Forum Service Division via email at [email protected].
These Terms and Conditions of Use may be amended or updated by UK Bike Forum at any time without prior notice. Changes or updates to these Terms and Conditions of Use will take effect immediately upon being posted on this Website.
By accessing this Website, you indicate that you understand and agree to these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Effective Date: July 15, 2023
UK Bike Forum